Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Streetlight Outages

To report a streetlight outage on public property within the Town limits of China Grove, citizens can call Town Hall at 704.857.2466 or visit Duke Energy's website.

Any Town employee can report the outage.  Duke Energy informs us that if it is a standard light outage, the company should be able to correct the situation within three business days.

Request Light Repair

Town of China Grove • 333 N. Main Street • China Grove, NC 28023 • Ph: 704.857.2466 • Fx: 704.855.1855
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices